Triangle Hexies quilt pattern
Triangle Hexies Quilt Pattern by Emily of Quilty Love.
This fun and modern hexie quilt is traditionally pieced using 60 degree triangles.
- Modern hexagon quilt pattern
- Plays on the popular triangle and hexagon shapes.
- No tricky Y seams or paper piecing! Easy construction.
- An 8.5 inch or larger 60degree triangle ruler is recommended.
- Baby, Throw, Twin and Queen size Quilt.
- Intermediate pattern but can be tackled by the ambitious beginner.
- Pattern assumes that the quilter has basic piecing and quilting knowledge.
- Fabric requirements are listed in photos.
Quilty Love Patterns are easy to read and follow with detailed cutting instructions and plenty of graphics for the visual learner.
***I know shipping is expensive.
If you are purchasing 2 metres of fabric or less or just a pattern or two, I would be happy to ship it as untracked lettermail. Please note the "untracked". If your parcel goes awry, there is no way to track it down and the cost for the item will not be refunded or the item(s) replaced. Having said that, I have never had a lettermail parcel go missing. If you have any questions, please get in touch.
To take advantage of $5 lettermail shipping:
•Add your items to your cart (2m or less, or patterns)
•Add the $5 shipping item to cart (link below)
•Select "local pickup" at checkout
•look for my email asking for address info (and email me back)